Disney has released the first details of a new area in their upcoming Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios called Woody’s Lunch Box.
This eatery is fashioned from Andy’s lunch box and thermos, and will feature a walk-up quick-service window that will serve up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats.
It appears in the rendering provided by Disney that a seating area with umbrellas will be nearby for guests to use while eating.
Mini Baybel will be the quick-service restaurant’s partner, so I’m guessing the little cheese snacks will be included in some meal combos (perhaps the kid’s meals).
Woody’s Lunch Box and the rest of Toy Story Land is scheduled to open Summer 2018.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018