Disney has released the first details of a new area in their upcoming Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios called Woody’s Lunch Box.
This eatery is fashioned from Andy’s lunch box and thermos, and will feature a walk-up quick-service window that will serve up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats.
It appears in the rendering provided by Disney that a seating area with umbrellas will be nearby for guests to use while eating.
Mini Baybel will be the quick-service restaurant’s partner, so I’m guessing the little cheese snacks will be included in some meal combos (perhaps the kid’s meals).
Woody’s Lunch Box and the rest of Toy Story Land is scheduled to open Summer 2018.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018