Disney has released the first details of a new area in their upcoming Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios called Woody’s Lunch Box.
This eatery is fashioned from Andy’s lunch box and thermos, and will feature a walk-up quick-service window that will serve up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats.
It appears in the rendering provided by Disney that a seating area with umbrellas will be nearby for guests to use while eating.
Mini Baybel will be the quick-service restaurant’s partner, so I’m guessing the little cheese snacks will be included in some meal combos (perhaps the kid’s meals).
Woody’s Lunch Box and the rest of Toy Story Land is scheduled to open Summer 2018.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2019 in Orlando and Central Florida - February 9, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival Celebrates International Street Food Feb 9 – May 5, 2019 - February 8, 2019
- Osceola County Fair Celebrates 75th Anniversary Starting Feb 8, 2019 @OsceolaCoFair #OsceolaCountyFair - February 7, 2019