Disney has released the first details of a new area in their upcoming Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios called Woody’s Lunch Box.
This eatery is fashioned from Andy’s lunch box and thermos, and will feature a walk-up quick-service window that will serve up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats.
It appears in the rendering provided by Disney that a seating area with umbrellas will be nearby for guests to use while eating.
Mini Baybel will be the quick-service restaurant’s partner, so I’m guessing the little cheese snacks will be included in some meal combos (perhaps the kid’s meals).
Woody’s Lunch Box and the rest of Toy Story Land is scheduled to open Summer 2018.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018