Today, the Orlando Predators announced they have decided to suspend operations. It was an unexpected shock to Orlando sports fans.
In an official statement released this afternoon, they explain why:
The team’s organization says they will be processing refunds but this will take some time over the next couple of weeks.
The announcement comes less than two weeks prior to a scheduled Open Tryout for new players.
The team was founded in 1991 as an expansion team of the AFL. The team advanced to the playoffs 19 consecutive seasons between 1992 and 2011, becoming the ArenaBowl champions in 1998 and 2000 during that span.
Were you a Predators fan? What do you think of the decision?
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019