Universal Orlando is unveiling a new limited-time attraction, “The Repository,” that will operate during Halloween Horror Nights 26.
According to the press release, it will be a cutting-edge interactive experience that will blend custom virtual reality technology with real-life characters and environments to create a whole new generation of psychological horror.
The twisted minds behind Universal Orlando’s award-winning Halloween Horror Nights have combined forces with Universal Creative, to produce a next-level, immersive theater experience that seamlessly bridges live action and virtual reality (VR).
The story is set in a centuries old warehouse where paranormal and supernatural artifacts have been collected and stored for hundreds of years. Recently though, the secretive organization behind this practice has installed state-of-the-art technology that allows spectral transportation into paranormal realms.
Throughout this extended, heart-pounding adventure, guests will explore highly thematic physical environments and interact with real-life characters – all while working in small teams to solve a dark mystery unfolding before them.
This is an intense experience not recommended for thrill seekers younger than 13 years old.
“The Repository” will be available to guests during select Halloween Horror Nights events, beginning Sept. 29 and running through Oct. 31. Guests can upgrade their Halloween Horror Nights event ticket to become a part of the ultimate paranormal experience.
This limited-time experience can be purchased for $49.99 plus tax and will be available for purchase by calling 407-224-7840.
Halloween Horror Nights admission is also required.
Universal Orlando Annual Passholders can purchase tickets beginning August 16. Tickets will be available to the general public beginning August 23.
Halloween Horror Nights 26 runs select nights from September 16 through October 31. Individual tickets, passes, and vacation packages are available. Visit halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando for more details.
- Spooky Empire Cancels 2020 Events and Announces 2021 Dates .. #SpookyEmpire #HorrorConventions - July 12, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020