Planet Hollywood at Disney Springs is undergoing a physical transformation, and word comes that the brand has partnered with celebrity chef Guy Fieri to create a portion of the new menu.
Fieri will introduce a special burger and sandwich menu, featuring dishes like the Prime Time American Kobe-Inspired Burger, and the Turkey Pic-a-nic Sandwich.
We’ve also been told a curated beverage program will feature a variety of milkshakes, smoothies, wines, bottled and draft beers, and cocktails.
Opening this fall, the Orlando flagship location will be renamed the Planet Hollywood Observatory, and feature a newly expanded outdoor terrace and bar. Spacious dining rooms will ensure comfort for family meals, while various bar spaces set the mood for a perfect date.
The exterior will be reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century observatory with a modern design aesthetic to fit in with the Disney Springs story of being a Florida waterfront town at the turn-of-the-century.
“It’s awesome to be working with Robert Earl and the Planet Hollywood Team,” states Fieri. “For the Planet Hollywood Observatory, I’m bringing a big time burger and sandwich menu with real deal flavors for everyone.”
A full menu is expected to be revealed soon. For more information, visit planethollywood.com.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018