Showcasing the best in tech, digital media, and more, OrlandoiX returns to the Orange County Convention Center the weekend of October 14-16.
The inaugural event last year was a big hit, highlighting Central Florida tech companies and multi-media, and this year will probably be even bigger.
They’re still working on a schedule, but tickets just went on sale. A general admission pass is $35, a pro-badge is $149, and a full all-access pass is $349. However, if you purchase your pass by April 16, and use the promo code 50OFF, you will get 50% off.
For more information on OrlandoiX16, or to purchase your pass, visit orlandoix.com.
Here is a video promo for the event:
You can also read my recap from last year.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2020 Picks For #Easter Dining In #Orlando (At Home) - April 8, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020