Showcasing the best in tech, digital media, and more, OrlandoiX returns to the Orange County Convention Center the weekend of October 14-16.
The inaugural event last year was a big hit, highlighting Central Florida tech companies and multi-media, and this year will probably be even bigger.
They’re still working on a schedule, but tickets just went on sale. A general admission pass is $35, a pro-badge is $149, and a full all-access pass is $349. However, if you purchase your pass by April 16, and use the promo code 50OFF, you will get 50% off.
For more information on OrlandoiX16, or to purchase your pass, visit orlandoix.com.
Here is a video promo for the event:
You can also read my recap from last year.
- LEGOLAND Florida Unveils New Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse With College Scholarship Giveaway .. @LEGOLANDFlorida - November 19, 2019
- 4th Annual Florida Tiny House Festival Comes to Orlando November 22-24 .. @UnitedTinyHouse - November 18, 2019
- Out and About: Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive Adds Bottomless Dining Option to Menu .. @MiasItalian_Orl - November 17, 2019
- Aquatica Orlando Announces Florida’s First Dueling Water Slide to Debut in 2020 .. @AquaticaOrlando #RiptideRace - November 15, 2019
- Festival of Trees Turns Orlando Museum of Art Into Winter Wonderland Nov 16-24, 2019 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees - November 14, 2019
- Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College Presents ‘Private Lies: Improvised Film Noir’ Nov 15-23 .. @rollinscollege #OrlandoArts - November 12, 2019
- Orlando SeaWolves Host 2nd Annual Free Soccer Fan Fest at Osceola Heritage Park Nov 17 .. @MCOSeaWolves - November 11, 2019
- Jonas Brothers Bring Happiness Begins Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center November 16 .. @AmwayCenter @JonasBrothers - November 10, 2019
- 8th Annual Barktoberfest Returns to Lake Eola Park Nov 17 .. @ocas_Orlando #Barktoberfest - November 10, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Space and Air Show Tickets On Sale Nov 10 for 2020 Show .. @SpaceandAirShow - November 9, 2019