Universal Parks & Resorts and Sanrio have partnered together to open a Hello Kitty Shop featuring Hello Kitty and Friends at Universal Orlando.
The store marks both Sanrio’s and Hello Kitty’s first appearance at a theme park in North America
The Hello Kitty Shop at Universal Studios Florida offers an immersive environment that fans of all ages will love. Customers can shop for exclusive merchandise, enjoy photo opportunities, create souvenir versions of Hello Kitty’s signature bow, mail letters and receive small gifts.
With four specially themed areas within the Hello Kitty Shop, fans can find:
- treats at the “Hello Kitty Sweet Yummy Shop”
- loungewear and home goods in the “Hello Kitty Lounge” area
- multi-character accessories, stationery and gifts in the “Hello Kitty and Friends Town” area
- collectibles featuring Sanrio characters reimagined with classic Universal properties in the “Hello Kitty at the Movies” area.
The majority of product will be exclusive to the park. Additional Sanrio characters including Chococat, My Melody, Badtz-Maru, Pompompurin and Keroppi will also be featured.
Guests will also be photo opportunities with Hello Kitty, too.
“As Sanrio’s first official retail debut at a theme park in North America, the Hello Kitty Shop offers a new retail experience for fans of all ages,” said Jill Koch, Sr. Vice President of Brand Management and Marketing at Sanrio, Inc. “Our partnership with Universal delivers a new touch point for the brand through special products, unique merchandising and a fully branded store experience that incorporates many of our beloved characters.”
The Hello Kitty Shop is located along Hollywood Boulevard in Universal Studios Florida at Universal Orlando. You must have park admission to visit the store. For more info, visit universalorlando.com.
- SunRail to Offer Free Tickets to Kick Off Southern Expansion Stops - July 22, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 21, 2018: MidiCi, Taste! Central Florida, Royal Tea, Duck Donuts, and More - July 21, 2018
- Out and About: Sampling the Summer Menu at Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando #MarlowsSummer #MarlowsOrlando - July 20, 2018
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018