Universal Parks & Resorts and Sanrio have partnered together to open a Hello Kitty Shop featuring Hello Kitty and Friends at Universal Orlando.
The store marks both Sanrio’s and Hello Kitty’s first appearance at a theme park in North America
The Hello Kitty Shop at Universal Studios Florida offers an immersive environment that fans of all ages will love. Customers can shop for exclusive merchandise, enjoy photo opportunities, create souvenir versions of Hello Kitty’s signature bow, mail letters and receive small gifts.
With four specially themed areas within the Hello Kitty Shop, fans can find:
- treats at the “Hello Kitty Sweet Yummy Shop”
- loungewear and home goods in the “Hello Kitty Lounge” area
- multi-character accessories, stationery and gifts in the “Hello Kitty and Friends Town” area
- collectibles featuring Sanrio characters reimagined with classic Universal properties in the “Hello Kitty at the Movies” area.
The majority of product will be exclusive to the park. Additional Sanrio characters including Chococat, My Melody, Badtz-Maru, Pompompurin and Keroppi will also be featured.
Guests will also be photo opportunities with Hello Kitty, too.
“As Sanrio’s first official retail debut at a theme park in North America, the Hello Kitty Shop offers a new retail experience for fans of all ages,” said Jill Koch, Sr. Vice President of Brand Management and Marketing at Sanrio, Inc. “Our partnership with Universal delivers a new touch point for the brand through special products, unique merchandising and a fully branded store experience that incorporates many of our beloved characters.”
The Hello Kitty Shop is located along Hollywood Boulevard in Universal Studios Florida at Universal Orlando. You must have park admission to visit the store. For more info, visit universalorlando.com.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018