Last night, March 11, Sugar Factory Orlando held their Grand Opening Party, and host Kylie Jenner drew record crowds to the I-Drive 360 location.
Over 2,500 fans waited to greet Jenner, who arrived with long navy blue hair and wearing a MAOKHI salmon-colored suede dress.
She took selfies with her fans along the red carpet, SnapChatted with her online fandom on stage, then she headed inside the Sugar Factory where she enjoyed a candy, a King Kong Sundae, milkshakes and non-alcoholic Goblets with her friends.
Were you there? Let us know what you thought of Kylie’s appearance in Orlando.
[All photos: Gerardo Mora/GettyImages.com]
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 26, 2018: Fresh Kitchen, Teak Neighborhood Grill, K Restaurant, and More - April 26, 2018
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018