Otronicon returns to the Orlando Science Center for its 11th year from January 15-18, 2016, and we have tickets for you to win to check it out.
If you are a fan of technology and gaming, you will want to visit Otronicon. During the weekend, guests can check out state-of-the-art simulation and gaming technologies, including military and medical simulators not typically available to the public.
Learn about STEM careers, and interact with technology created by local companies, including Lockheed Martin, EA SPORTS, and Disney. There will be an indie game developer showcase, gaming competitions, and a variety of speakers and workshops designed to excite, engage, and inspire.
Otronicon engages guests of all ages who have a passion for learning, and shows them the possibilities that exist in digital media.
The event runs from 10am to 10pm on January 15 and 16, and 10am to 6pm on January 17 and 18. On Friday and Saturday, from 6pm to 10pm, enjoy Otronicon After Dark, with live performances, food and adult beverages available for purchase, and keynote speakers.
The best part is that Otronicon is included in regular admission to the Orlando Science Center. That is $19.95 for adults, $17.95 for students and seniors, $13.95 for youth (ages 3–11), and free for children 2 and under, as well as OSC members.
For more information, visit otronicon.org.
Want to go for free? Thanks to the Orlando Science Center, we have a 4-pack of tickets to give away to our readers.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Wednesday, January 13, 2015.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Please do not enter if you can’t attend Otronicon Jan 15-18.
Good luck and happy entering!
- By Popular Demand, ‘Flicks & Fireworks’ Returns to SeaWorld Orlando This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 15, 2020
- Orlando Science Center Announces New Dates for Pompeii Exhibit .. #OrlandoScienceCenter #Pompeii - July 14, 2020
- Bite30 Returns July 15-August 16, 2020 To Tantalize Taste Buds .. #Bite30 #Foodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 13, 2020
- Spooky Empire Cancels 2020 Events and Announces 2021 Dates .. #SpookyEmpire #HorrorConventions - July 12, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020