101.1 WJRR FM Orlando is teaming up once again with Mel’s Bad Girls Club (MBGC) for Pay to Play, an effort to raise money and awareness for Hope Helps this holiday season
To do this, they will turn over the WJRR airwaves to the listeners of Central Florida on Friday, December 4 from 7am to 7pm, in exchange for donations.
Those who make donations of $20 or more, will be able to request any song that is normally within WJRR’s format of hard rock/metal. A $30 minimum donation will get ANY song played, even country, pop, jazz, etc. If they can find it to play and it’s radio friendly, they’ll play it.
Local bands can get their songs played for $100 minimum donation per song. ALL songs must be radio friendly. If your song contains material that they can’t play, they can “scrub” it for you to make it air-ready for an additional $5 donation.
Want to promote your business? A $250 donation sponsors an hour and your business will get a minimum of 5 plugs, you’ll be featured on the website, and you’ll be included in an upcoming Mel’s Bad Girls Club newsletter.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018