OrlandoiX, the upcoming digital and tech conference, is committed to supporting Orlando’s growing technology industry.
This week, OrlandoiX announced it has awarded scholarships to the current classes of local business incubators and accelerators at the University of Central Florida, Starter Studio and VentureScaleUp as part of its support of Orlando’s growing technology industry.
These scholarships, valued at more than $20,000, comes in the form of All-Access Passes to the event. This will allow the attendees to network and learn in ways that will be beneficial to their growth.
“OrlandoiX is privileged to support the up-and-coming companies of three really incredible tech accelerators,” said David Glass, executive producer and founder of OrlandoiX. “Startups are generally strapped for cash as they funnel all their resources into growing their companies, and may not have the flexibility to attend this event otherwise. Fueling our local tech economy like this is what OrlandoiX is all about, and this event has the power to do much more.”
OrlandoiX runs October 2 – 6, 2015, at the Orange County Convention Center. It will showcase our city’s thriving technology industry, of which it is the world leader in modeling, simulation, and more. For more information, or to purchase passes to attend, visit orlandoix.com.
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020