OrlandoiX, the upcoming digital and tech conference, is committed to supporting Orlando’s growing technology industry.
This week, OrlandoiX announced it has awarded scholarships to the current classes of local business incubators and accelerators at the University of Central Florida, Starter Studio and VentureScaleUp as part of its support of Orlando’s growing technology industry.
These scholarships, valued at more than $20,000, comes in the form of All-Access Passes to the event. This will allow the attendees to network and learn in ways that will be beneficial to their growth.
“OrlandoiX is privileged to support the up-and-coming companies of three really incredible tech accelerators,” said David Glass, executive producer and founder of OrlandoiX. “Startups are generally strapped for cash as they funnel all their resources into growing their companies, and may not have the flexibility to attend this event otherwise. Fueling our local tech economy like this is what OrlandoiX is all about, and this event has the power to do much more.”
OrlandoiX runs October 2 – 6, 2015, at the Orange County Convention Center. It will showcase our city’s thriving technology industry, of which it is the world leader in modeling, simulation, and more. For more information, or to purchase passes to attend, visit orlandoix.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020