If you enjoy Orlando’s annual MegaCon fan convention, you’ll be happy to know they’re holding a second event this fall called MegaCon Fan Days. It will run November 21-22 at the Orange County Convention Center.
Last year MegaCon was bought out by FanExpo, which produces several other North American fan conventions, and this will be their first foray into the South East.
They’ve only announced a few guests so far, but they are some really good ones. As of this post, they have confirmed Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings), James Marsters (Buffy/Angel), John Rhys-Davies (Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones), Karen Allen (Indiana Jones), Sean Maher (Firefly) and Paul McGann (Doctor Who). Comic guests include George Perez, Jimmy Palmiotti, and Amanda Conner. More guests will be announced.
Tickets for the event are extremely reasonable. A Saturday day pass is $25, a Sunday day pass is $20, or you can save $5 by getting a Deluxe weekend pass for only $40. Children ages 6-12 are $10 each day, and 5 and under are free. Autographs and photo opps will be additional.
For more information or to purchase your tickets, visit megaconfandays.com.
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020