On August 8, Orlando’s Taste of the Nation will celebrate it’s 26th installment of bringing together Central Florida’s most celebrated chefs to benefit No Kid Hungry.
At this event, forty-four of the area’s most accomplished chefs will showcase tasting portions of signature dishes, accompanied by fine wines, craft beers and specialty cocktails, to ensure that no child grows up hungry in our city and across America.
The event’s popular Instant Wine Cellar game returns offering participants a chance to win more than 150 bottles of wine valued at more than $2,500. There are only 250 chances to win this exquisite wine cellar. Each key is a $25 donation.
New to this year’s event is The Giving Tree, a towering tree that will give participants an opportunity to win a taste of Orlando’s most popular restaurants. For a $50 donation, participants are invited to choose a hanging envelope from the tree; each hanging envelope contains a restaurant gift card ranging from $50 to $200 in value.
Among the participating restaurants are: 4Rivers Smokehouse and The Coop, Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort, B Resort and Spa and American Q, Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Capa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Cuba Libre, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Highball and Harvest at Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, Itta Bena, Marlow’s Tavern, MOOR at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Soco Thornton Park, and Tapa Toro Tapas Bar.
No Kid Hungry is a national effort to end childhood hunger in America organized by Share Our Strength, a national non-profit. It works to connect children with the nutritious food they need to lead healthy, active lives. For more information, visit nokidhungry.org.
Tickets to attend are $150 per person and the event takes place at the Orlando World Center Marriott. Attire is cocktail/semi-formal. For more information, or to purchase, visit ce.strength.org/orlando.
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018