On August 8, Orlando’s Taste of the Nation will celebrate it’s 26th installment of bringing together Central Florida’s most celebrated chefs to benefit No Kid Hungry.
At this event, forty-four of the area’s most accomplished chefs will showcase tasting portions of signature dishes, accompanied by fine wines, craft beers and specialty cocktails, to ensure that no child grows up hungry in our city and across America.
The event’s popular Instant Wine Cellar game returns offering participants a chance to win more than 150 bottles of wine valued at more than $2,500. There are only 250 chances to win this exquisite wine cellar. Each key is a $25 donation.
New to this year’s event is The Giving Tree, a towering tree that will give participants an opportunity to win a taste of Orlando’s most popular restaurants. For a $50 donation, participants are invited to choose a hanging envelope from the tree; each hanging envelope contains a restaurant gift card ranging from $50 to $200 in value.
Among the participating restaurants are: 4Rivers Smokehouse and The Coop, Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort, B Resort and Spa and American Q, Cafe Tu Tu Tango, Capa at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Cuba Libre, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Highball and Harvest at Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, Itta Bena, Marlow’s Tavern, MOOR at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Soco Thornton Park, and Tapa Toro Tapas Bar.
No Kid Hungry is a national effort to end childhood hunger in America organized by Share Our Strength, a national non-profit. It works to connect children with the nutritious food they need to lead healthy, active lives. For more information, visit nokidhungry.org.
Tickets to attend are $150 per person and the event takes place at the Orlando World Center Marriott. Attire is cocktail/semi-formal. For more information, or to purchase, visit ce.strength.org/orlando.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023