Orlando iX, an international digital festival to be held October 3-6, announced its keynote speakers this week.
These six individuals are among the world’s leading creative technologists and will divulge their discoveries, ideas and breakthroughs at the inaugural event.
The keynote speakers announced for the Digital Expo and Conference portion of OrlandoiX are:
- Michelle McKenna-Doyle (CIO; NFL)
- Kimberly Gnatt (Global Director, Digital Marketing; Coca-Cola Company)
- Ted Murphy (Founder, Chairman & CEO; IZEA)
- Jim Stikeleather (Chief Innovation Officer; Dell)
- Matthew Knell (VP, Social & Community Strategy; About.com)
- Bob Allen (Chief Storytelling Officer; Ideas)
“The caliber of this group of keynote speakers is a testament to Orlando’s position as a premiere hub for digital innovation and creativity,” said David Glass, founder and executive producer of OrlandoiX. “Our attendees will gain incredible value from their presentations which will set the tone for OiX itself.”
You can catch these keynote speakers’ presentations as part of the Digital Expo and Conference portion of the event on Oct. 5 – 6 at the Orange County Convention Center. Other portions include the Gaming Experience and the Startup Summit, both October 3-4. Tickets for all portions can be purchased at OrlandoiX.com.
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020