Orlando iX, an international digital festival to be held October 3-6, announced its keynote speakers this week.
These six individuals are among the world’s leading creative technologists and will divulge their discoveries, ideas and breakthroughs at the inaugural event.
The keynote speakers announced for the Digital Expo and Conference portion of OrlandoiX are:
- Michelle McKenna-Doyle (CIO; NFL)
- Kimberly Gnatt (Global Director, Digital Marketing; Coca-Cola Company)
- Ted Murphy (Founder, Chairman & CEO; IZEA)
- Jim Stikeleather (Chief Innovation Officer; Dell)
- Matthew Knell (VP, Social & Community Strategy; About.com)
- Bob Allen (Chief Storytelling Officer; Ideas)
“The caliber of this group of keynote speakers is a testament to Orlando’s position as a premiere hub for digital innovation and creativity,” said David Glass, founder and executive producer of OrlandoiX. “Our attendees will gain incredible value from their presentations which will set the tone for OiX itself.”
You can catch these keynote speakers’ presentations as part of the Digital Expo and Conference portion of the event on Oct. 5 – 6 at the Orange County Convention Center. Other portions include the Gaming Experience and the Startup Summit, both October 3-4. Tickets for all portions can be purchased at OrlandoiX.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020