Lafayette’s, a music hall and southern food restaurant, officially opens for business this Monday, July 27, after a weekend of soft openings for dinner.
Located on the second level of Pointe Orlando on International Drive, Lafayette’s is owned by Beale Street Blues Company, which is based in Memphis, so they know their music and southern food.
The menu, prepared by Executive Chef Paul Wisler, pulls influence from the Mississippi Delta to New Orleans with dishes ranging from rich Southern Po’Boys ($12-15) and Shrimp and Grits ($19) to a variety of specialty pizzas ($12), market-priced seafood offerings, and made-from-scratch desserts ($6) like Beignets with vanilla ice cream. Freshly shucked oysters and crab claws will also be available when in season.
Guests can enjoy their meal while listening to a variety of Americana, Country, Rock and Roll, Blues Rock, Bluegrass, and Jazz, performed by live musicians.
Lafayette’s will soft open for dinner beginning at 4pm July 25 and 26, then open for regular hours starting July 27, which will be 11am to midnight Monday through Thursday, 11am to 2am Friday, 10:30am to 2am Saturday, and 10:30am to midnight Sunday. They will serve brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, beginning August 1.
Lafayette’s Orlando is located at 9101 International Drive. For more information, including full menus, visit lafayettes.com/orlando.
[photo courtesy Lafayette’s]
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019
- Monster Jam Returns to Camping World Stadium Jan 19, 2019 #MonsterJam - January 7, 2019