Lafayette’s, a music hall and southern food restaurant, officially opens for business this Monday, July 27, after a weekend of soft openings for dinner.
Located on the second level of Pointe Orlando on International Drive, Lafayette’s is owned by Beale Street Blues Company, which is based in Memphis, so they know their music and southern food.
The menu, prepared by Executive Chef Paul Wisler, pulls influence from the Mississippi Delta to New Orleans with dishes ranging from rich Southern Po’Boys ($12-15) and Shrimp and Grits ($19) to a variety of specialty pizzas ($12), market-priced seafood offerings, and made-from-scratch desserts ($6) like Beignets with vanilla ice cream. Freshly shucked oysters and crab claws will also be available when in season.
Guests can enjoy their meal while listening to a variety of Americana, Country, Rock and Roll, Blues Rock, Bluegrass, and Jazz, performed by live musicians.
Lafayette’s will soft open for dinner beginning at 4pm July 25 and 26, then open for regular hours starting July 27, which will be 11am to midnight Monday through Thursday, 11am to 2am Friday, 10:30am to 2am Saturday, and 10:30am to midnight Sunday. They will serve brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, beginning August 1.
Lafayette’s Orlando is located at 9101 International Drive. For more information, including full menus, visit lafayettes.com/orlando.
[photo courtesy Lafayette’s]
- PirateFest Weekends Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Jan 22, 2022 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PirateFest #BuiltForKids - January 19, 2022
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Music Headliners Announced for 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #GardenRocksConcerts - January 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando Announces Headliner Concerts for Mardi Gras 2022 .. @UniversalORL #UniversalOrlando #MardiGras #OrlandoConcerts - January 14, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021