If you love EDM, this weekend’s Sunset Music Festival 2015 in Tampa is the place you want to be.
We told you about this festival earlier this year, but this is the weekend, May 23 and 24, it all goes down at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. It’s your last chance to make plans to attend.
Sunset Music Festival takes place on three stages over two days. The line-up is a who’s who of the biggest and brightest in the world of EDM, including headliners Tiesto and Skrillex on Saturday, and Armin Van Buuren on Sunday.
Also on hand to get you dancing will be… * takes deep breath * … Flosstradaus, Porter Robinson, Showtek, Andrew Rayel, Audien, Cashmere Cat, Cedric Gervais, The Chainsmokers, Don Diablo, Duke Dumont, DVBBS, Headhunterz, Keys N Krates, Noisecontrollers, Oliver Heldens, Robin Schulz, Sub Focus, Tchami, Thomas Jack, TJR, and so many more. Over 50 performers will perform over the weekend.
Tickets Sunset Music Festival for the Sunset Music Festival are on sale through today only. After that, you’ll have to take your chance at the box office. A two-day pass is only $169, with daily passes going for $99 each day.
To buy your tickets online while you can, or for more information, including a FAQ for attending, visit smftampa.com.
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018
- ‘The Horrors of Blumhouse’ will Return to Halloween Horror Nights 28 at Universal Orlando #HHN28 - September 7, 2018
- Orlando to Light Up in Support of Stand Up To Cancer’s Sixth Live Telecast Sept. 7 - September 6, 2018