Looking to check out the 2015 NCAA Women’s Final Four games in Tampa next week? Single-session tickets are now on sale for games to be played at Amalie Arena.
For only the third time in NCAA women’s basketball history, all four No. 1 seeds (Maryland, Notre Dame, South Carolina, and returning national champion UConn) have advanced to the Women’s Final Four.
The semi-final matches will be held Sunday, April 5 at 6:30pm and 9pm (ET). The winners of those two matches will go head-to-head in the national championship game on Tuesday, April 7, at 8:30pm (ET). Fans still have the ability to purchase all-session tickets to all three games, as well.
Single-session tickets, priced from $62.50, are available on a first-come, first-served basis at NCAA.com/WBBTickets and through PrimeSport, the official ticket and hospitality provider of the 2015 NCAA Women’s Final Four.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020