The final bricks are being put into place, and the first East Coast LEGOLAND Hotel is a go to open on May 15 at LEGOLAND Florida.
The Hotel is built with kids in mind, from the lobby to the rooms. When families arrive, a special “Kid Check-in” takes place in front of the minifigure wall, which is made of 5,000 minifigures.
The lobby itself is home to a Castle Play area, complete with a pirate ship surrounded by a moat filled with LEGO bricks.
Kids and their parents can choose to stay in one of four themed rooms: Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure, or Friends. The rooms feature two separate sleeping areas, with a king bed for parents and a bunk bed with a trundle bed for kids. Each room also has a sleeper sofa. That means each room can fit a large family, including three kids 12 and under.
Each of the 152 guest rooms will also have at least eight LEGO models, and a bucket of LEGO bricks for kids to play with, when they’re not out exploring the hotel.
LEGOLAND Hotel offers many imaginative experiences from building with Master Model Builders to scavenger hunts for LEGO treasure. There’s even a Disco Elevator which allows riders to dance under the light of a disco ball as the floor appears to flow under their feet. That sounds fun!
Overall, there are more than 2,000 LEGO models to explore throughout the Hotel created out of more than two million LEGO bricks.
Located at the main entrance of LEGOLAND Florida, the Hotel includes a pool, restaurants (including a kid-size buffet), a boardwalk overlooking Lake Eloise, and nightly entertainment. Hotel guests will also have early access to the LEGOLAND park.
With room rates starting at $249, depending on season, the LEGOLAND Hotel offers LEGO fans an chance to spend their entire vacation having LEGO fun. Everything really is awesome!
To book your stay, or for more information, visit LEGOLANDHotel.com.
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018