Every year, the high end travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler publishes their Hot List of the world’s best new hotels. This year, one Orlando hotel made the list.
Only 60 new hotels were chosen, and the Four Seasons Orlando Resort at Walt Disney World made the list under the “Family Friendly” subcategory.
It was also one of only two Florida hotels to make the elite list, chosen by editors and contributors to the magazine who had personally visited the properties.
“The standout properties were those that understood the intuitive needs of the modern traveler. The sweet spot for a Hot List hotel is a combination of old-school extravagance and service with just the right measure of modernity,” explains Conde Nast Traveler Editor-in-Chief Pilar Guzman.
Congrats to the Four Seasons Orlando for making the cut! If you want to see the complete 2015 Hot List, visit cntraveler.com.
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018