The city’s LGBT community says Come Out with Pride Orlando, the week of October 6 through 12.
Don’t miss the largest LGBT-organized event in Florida and the only one with Fireworks! From a festive parade and entertainment to exhibits and vendors, the week long Come Out with Pride festivities are a testament to the strength and vitality of the Central Florida LGBT community.
This year marks the event’s 10th anniversary, and kicks off with a concert by Clean Bandit at Firestone Live on October 6, and the first of a 2-night stint for the Ladies of Eola Heights at The Abbey. On October 7, enjoy another night of the Ladies of Eola Heights, as well as an evening of fine food and wine at OUT & About at K Restaurant & Wine Bar.
October 9 is the Official Opening Ceremony at Heritage Square in downtown Orlando. There will be a ribbon cutting and time capsule ceremony by Mayor Buddy Dyer and Commissioner Patty Sheehan, followed by a live concert by Capital Cities.
Also on the 9th is a concert with Lykke Li at House of Blues Orlando, and a Pride Night event at Halloween Horror Nights 24 at Universal Orlando.
Start Friday the 10th off with OUT day at Aquatica Orlando, then later take in SNAP! After Dark 2: A Creative Social Salon at Snap! Space on E. Colonial or just party with the rest at the Pride Block Party at Lake Ivanhoe by The Hammered Lamb.
Saturday October 11 is Pride Day, and it includes a 5k run in the morning, the Pride Festival at Lake Eola at noon, the Official Pride Parade in downtown Orlando at 4pm, Club H2O at Lake Eola at 5pm, A Night to Remember Dinner at Lake Eola at 7pm, Fireworks at Lake Eola at 9pm, and a show by rapper Lil’ Kim at the Parliament House at 10pm.
Come Out With Pride Week ends on October 12 with a show by Central Florida Sounds of Freedom Band & Color Guard performing a concert of Pops and Classical British music at the Orlando Repertory Theater at 1pm, and the Little Miss Parliament House parody show at Parliament House at 5pm.
The various events and concerts have different cover charges. The Pride Festival, Pride Parade, and Pride Fireworks are all free.
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 27 @ 3pm || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020
- Out and About: Lunch at Huey Magoo’s in Dr. Phillips .. @HueyMagoos #OrlandoEats #DiningReview - March 12, 2020
- Enrique Iglesias And Ricky Martin Co-Headlining Tour Comes to Amway Center in Orlando October 2020 .. #EnriqueIglesias #RickyMartin @AmwayCenter - March 11, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2020 .. #StPatricksDay - March 10, 2020