On October 11, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra will continue its concert season with Cirque de la Symphonie, for two performances at 2pm and 8pm.
This popular event features classical and popular music accented by physical performances by aerialists, strongmen, jugglers and other world-class cirque performers. Cirque de la Symphonie is the only cirque company in the world that performs exclusively with orchestras.
The concerts, under the direction of Andrew Lane, will begin with a piece by Shostakovich and will include pieces from Kabalevsky, Bernstein, John Williams, Sibelius, Tchaikovsky’s Valse from “Swan Lake” and more.
Tickets for the event run $20 to $71, and are available online, by phone at 407-770-0071, and at the box office. This concert is sponsored by Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Win a 4-Pack of Tickets to The Big Bounce America Tour in Kissimmee! .. @TheBigBounceUSA #giveaway - October 17, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offering Two Florida Resident Offers This Fall - October 15, 2019
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- Ocean Prime Orlando Launches New Prix Fixe Theater Menu .. @OceanPrimeCMR - October 13, 2019
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2019: Ocean Prime Orlando, Maple Street Biscuit Company, Holler and Dash, Sonny’s BBQ, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2019 On October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 3, 2019