On October 11, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra will continue its concert season with Cirque de la Symphonie, for two performances at 2pm and 8pm.
This popular event features classical and popular music accented by physical performances by aerialists, strongmen, jugglers and other world-class cirque performers. Cirque de la Symphonie is the only cirque company in the world that performs exclusively with orchestras.
The concerts, under the direction of Andrew Lane, will begin with a piece by Shostakovich and will include pieces from Kabalevsky, Bernstein, John Williams, Sibelius, Tchaikovsky’s Valse from “Swan Lake” and more.
Tickets for the event run $20 to $71, and are available online, by phone at 407-770-0071, and at the box office. This concert is sponsored by Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019