On October 11, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra will continue its concert season with Cirque de la Symphonie, for two performances at 2pm and 8pm.
This popular event features classical and popular music accented by physical performances by aerialists, strongmen, jugglers and other world-class cirque performers. Cirque de la Symphonie is the only cirque company in the world that performs exclusively with orchestras.
The concerts, under the direction of Andrew Lane, will begin with a piece by Shostakovich and will include pieces from Kabalevsky, Bernstein, John Williams, Sibelius, Tchaikovsky’s Valse from “Swan Lake” and more.
Tickets for the event run $20 to $71, and are available online, by phone at 407-770-0071, and at the box office. This concert is sponsored by Siemens Energy, Inc.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018