On October 11, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra will continue its concert season with Cirque de la Symphonie, for two performances at 2pm and 8pm.
This popular event features classical and popular music accented by physical performances by aerialists, strongmen, jugglers and other world-class cirque performers. Cirque de la Symphonie is the only cirque company in the world that performs exclusively with orchestras.
The concerts, under the direction of Andrew Lane, will begin with a piece by Shostakovich and will include pieces from Kabalevsky, Bernstein, John Williams, Sibelius, Tchaikovsky’s Valse from “Swan Lake” and more.
Tickets for the event run $20 to $71, and are available online, by phone at 407-770-0071, and at the box office. This concert is sponsored by Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018