On October 11, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra will continue its concert season with Cirque de la Symphonie, for two performances at 2pm and 8pm.
This popular event features classical and popular music accented by physical performances by aerialists, strongmen, jugglers and other world-class cirque performers. Cirque de la Symphonie is the only cirque company in the world that performs exclusively with orchestras.
The concerts, under the direction of Andrew Lane, will begin with a piece by Shostakovich and will include pieces from Kabalevsky, Bernstein, John Williams, Sibelius, Tchaikovsky’s Valse from “Swan Lake” and more.
Tickets for the event run $20 to $71, and are available online, by phone at 407-770-0071, and at the box office. This concert is sponsored by Siemens Energy, Inc.
- THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD to Open at LEGOLAND Florida in 2019 - May 24, 2018
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018