Crayola announced this week that it will open a Crayola Experience at the Florida Mall in 2015.
At Crayola Experience Orlando, families will enjoy many of the brand’s signature attractions – such as “Wrap it Up!” where you can name and wrap an authentic Crayola crayon and “Be a Star,” where you can star in your very own coloring page – as well as some exciting new attractions that will debut in Orlando.
The attraction also will have a retail store where guests will discover hundreds of unique Crayola products and souvenirs only found at Crayola Experience.
“Ours has always been a culture of innovation,” Crayola CEO Mike Perry said. “This next adventure is yet another dynamic way we’re advancing our mission of helping parents and teachers raise creatively alive children and creating some colorful family memories in the process.”
“Crayola Experience is a natural fit for The Florida Mall and our strong family and tourist customer base,” said Brian Hanson, general manager of The Florida Mall, a Simon center. “We remain focused on elevating our shopper’s experience and are thrilled to welcome this dynamic destination to the community.”
The new location is slated to open summer 2015 in The Florida Mall and will feature 25 hands-on attractions that offer hours of creative fun. This family friendly attraction will replace the soon departing Nordstrom’s store.
Crayola also has one other Crayola Experience at its headquarters in Easton, PA. For more information, visit crayolaexperience.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020