The day before Monster Jam, several of the popular monster trucks made appearances around town, and we caught up with two of them.
At the Metro PCS, I, along with our family writer Carol and her two kids, stopped by the Metro PCS on Sand Lake Rd by the Florida Mall, where we met up with driver Rod Schmidt and his truck, Monster Mutt Rottweiler.
Then we beat the start of rush hour traffic to meet up with driver Bryan Wright and his truck, Stone Crusher, at Tropical Ford on S. Orange Blossom Trail.
It was cool to see the trucks up close and get a chance to talk to the drivers. Poor Rod was headed back to Iowa and its sub-zero weather after the Monster Jam show.
Hopefully Monster Jam will return to Orlando next year. Did you get a chance to see it this year?
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018