Whether you live in Orlando or just visiting, using the coupons in the Entertainment Book can save you money on things like dining, entertainment, and more.
The book had coupons for all over Orlando, including the theme park areas, and using it was very easy. Just tear out the coupon and present it to the business (when ordering at restaurants or at the register when paying for non-restaurant coupons).
A lot of the coupons are “buy one-get one free” coupons, so it’s very easy to rack up the savings. Dining coupons include everything from fine dining to fast food. Entertainment coupons in the Orlando book include attractions like Fun Spot, movie theaters, mini-golf, and sports. There are also travel coupons and discounts, car rental coupons, and coupons for shopping online and in person.
The book normally costs $35, but it includes digital access to coupons online, as well. There is also a digital only version for $19.99. Sometimes there are also online deals on book purchases, so check the site.
The 2014 Entertainment Book is good through December 2014, so if you buy now, you’ll have more than a year to use the coupons.
For more information, or to purchase a book or digital membership, visit EntertainmentBook.com.
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020
- Disney Springs Reopens May 20 – What You Need to Know .. #DisneySprings #Reopening #WaltDisneyWorld - May 18, 2020
- Orlando Restaurants Opening for Limited Dine-In Service This Weekend .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies #DineIn - May 16, 2020
- ICON Park’s Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Aquarium to Reopen Today .. #ICONPark #MadameTussaudsOrlando #SeaLifeOrlando - May 15, 2020
- Universal Orlando Reopening CityWalk May 14 for Limited Operations .. #UniversalOrlando #UniversalCityWalk #ThemeParks - May 14, 2020