LA-based lifestyle brand Splendid is opening at The Mall at Millenia on April 26, but they are holding the grand opening celebration the next day.
The April 27th event will be co-hosted by Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Company, and will be a card writing party. Guests will be given a bundled 2-card set for them to use during the event. Lauren Bradshaw of Walnut Animal Society will also be co-hosting with Anna, and Samira Gast will be doing calligraphy for guests at the event. Local confectioners Blue Bird Bake Shop will be providing treats, as well.
You can also enjoy 20% off any purchase of $125 or more.
The event is free and runs from 11am to 1pm. The store is located on the lower floor, near the center atrium.
If you can’t make it during the event, regular store hours will be: Mon-Sat 10am-9pm; Sun 11am-7pm.
For more information on Splendid, visit splendid.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022