Whether it’s home-made or store-bought, sweet or savory, pies are enjoyed by millions of people world-wide. If you count yourself among those numbers, then you’ll want to be in Celebration this weekend for the 12th annual Great American Pie Fest.
The event runs April 27 and 28 at Lakeside Park (631 Sycamore St.) in the city of Celebration, adjacent to Orlando and Kissimmee. It features pie baking competitions, pie tin art activities, pie eating contests, and baking demonstrations for the whole family to enjoy.
But let’s be honest…the real reason people flock to the Great American Pie Fest is for the Never Ending Pie Buffet. For only $10 ($5 for seniors over 65 and kids under 5), you can enjoy all you care to eat and drink from the buffet, which last year featured 90,000 slices of pie, as well as ice cream and toppings.
Admission is free, except for the buffet. Hours are 11am to 7pm, Saturday, April 27; and noon to 5pm, Sunday, April 28.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022