Whether it’s home-made or store-bought, sweet or savory, pies are enjoyed by millions of people world-wide. If you count yourself among those numbers, then you’ll want to be in Celebration this weekend for the 12th annual Great American Pie Fest.
The event runs April 27 and 28 at Lakeside Park (631 Sycamore St.) in the city of Celebration, adjacent to Orlando and Kissimmee. It features pie baking competitions, pie tin art activities, pie eating contests, and baking demonstrations for the whole family to enjoy.
But let’s be honest…the real reason people flock to the Great American Pie Fest is for the Never Ending Pie Buffet. For only $10 ($5 for seniors over 65 and kids under 5), you can enjoy all you care to eat and drink from the buffet, which last year featured 90,000 slices of pie, as well as ice cream and toppings.
Admission is free, except for the buffet. Hours are 11am to 7pm, Saturday, April 27; and noon to 5pm, Sunday, April 28.
For more information, visit celebration.fl.us or piecouncil.org.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023