On TLC’s hit TV show What Not To Wear, Clinton Kelly and Stacy London offer surprise makeovers to people nominated by family and friends as being a bad dresser.
The show is now accepting nominations for female makeover candidates in the Orlando area. The wonder duo of fashion want to help O-Town look better and need people for the show.
Do you know someone you’d like to nominate? If chosen they could win a complete makeover worth $5,000.
To Nominate someone send the following information to – email@example.com
- Nominee Info: Name, Her Age, Location, Size & Occupation
- Briefly explain her story and how it relates to her bad wardrobe
- At least 4 pictures that show her bad clothing—no costumes!
- Nominator’s info (you!): Name and contact number
Important – all candidates should be women that live in the Orlando area. Keep in mind, the worse this person looks in the photo, the better her chances for being selected.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022