On TLC’s hit TV show What Not To Wear, Clinton Kelly and Stacy London offer surprise makeovers to people nominated by family and friends as being a bad dresser.
The show is now accepting nominations for female makeover candidates in the Orlando area. The wonder duo of fashion want to help O-Town look better and need people for the show.
Do you know someone you’d like to nominate? If chosen they could win a complete makeover worth $5,000.
To Nominate someone send the following information to – email@example.com
- Nominee Info: Name, Her Age, Location, Size & Occupation
- Briefly explain her story and how it relates to her bad wardrobe
- At least 4 pictures that show her bad clothing—no costumes!
- Nominator’s info (you!): Name and contact number
Important – all candidates should be women that live in the Orlando area. Keep in mind, the worse this person looks in the photo, the better her chances for being selected.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023