One of the newest tenants at Downtown Disney is Splitsville Luxury Lanes, and on February 3, they’re holding a “Clean The World Super Bowling Party” to celebrate the Super Bowl.
Admission, which includes complimentary appetizers, a buffet, and open bar from 6pm to 9pm, is $75 per person (21 and older only). Open bowling is an additional $20. Buy tickets online to reserve your spot.
Splitsville has 40 flat-panel TV screens for game watching, along with three full bars.
A portion of the proceeds from the event will go to the Orlando-based Clean The World Foundation. This nonprofit organization collects and recycles soap and shampoo products from the hospitality industry and distributes them to impoverished communities worldwide.
Splitsville is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side, between the AMC theaters and DisneyQuest (in the building that formerly held the Virgin Megastore).
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022