One of the newest tenants at Downtown Disney is Splitsville Luxury Lanes, and on February 3, they’re holding a “Clean The World Super Bowling Party” to celebrate the Super Bowl.
Admission, which includes complimentary appetizers, a buffet, and open bar from 6pm to 9pm, is $75 per person (21 and older only). Open bowling is an additional $20. Buy tickets online to reserve your spot.
Splitsville has 40 flat-panel TV screens for game watching, along with three full bars.
A portion of the proceeds from the event will go to the Orlando-based Clean The World Foundation. This nonprofit organization collects and recycles soap and shampoo products from the hospitality industry and distributes them to impoverished communities worldwide.
Splitsville is located at Downtown Disney’s West Side, between the AMC theaters and DisneyQuest (in the building that formerly held the Virgin Megastore).
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023