Mexico’s popular Spring Break party headquarters has opened it’s newest U.S. location in the heart of I-Drive’s southern corridor near the Orange County Convention Center.
By day, Senor Frog’s will be more family friendly, serving up a menu of Mexican fare. There will be games for the kids and a balloon artist wandering tables for dinner.
After 11pm, it will become a 21-and-over nightclub with live entertainment and a huge dance floor. Drinks are available in three sizes, including the gigantic yard stick size.
I haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, but on Yelp it appears to be getting mixed reviews. If you’ve visited leave your opinions in the comments – we’d love to know what you think.
Senor Frog’s is located at 8747 International Drive and they’re open from 11am to 2am.
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020