A music competition of a different sort, The Voice quickly shot to the top of the weekly ratings, bringing in a bonefide hit for NBC.
Season one of the show has just ended, but they’re already preparing to hold auditions for season two across the country. Only eight cities have been chosen and Orlando is one of them.
The show will be in Orlando August 11 and 12, 2011, to hold auditions, and if you want to get a shot, visit The Voice casting website to register for a slot. The site also has a FAQ with all the info you need to know if you plan to audition.
There’s no word where in Orlando, yet, but since The Voice is on NBC, I’m guessing it’ll be held somewhere at Universal Orlando. As soon as I find out, I’ll let you know. They do say the four coaches – Christina, Blake, Adam and Cee-Lo – will NOT be at these auditions.
Good luck and if you get a slot, let us know how it was.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022