It seems the food truck phenomenon is catching on in Orlando. As a result, more truck collective events are being staged.
First was last month’s The Daily City Food Truck Bazaar, and now comes Food Pod Wednesdays.
Not sure if this will be a weekly event, but the inaugural one will take place April 6, in the parking lot of Firestone Live (578 North Orange Ave) in downtown Orlando.
Food trucks scheduled to attend include:
- Red Eye BBQ
- Yum Yum Cupcake Truck
- The Crooked Spoon
- Treehouse Truck
- Big Wheel Provisions Truck
Sounds like fun!
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022