Named one of Time magazine’s “Heroes for the Planet” and Rolling Stone‘s “100 Agents of Change,” Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has been a driving force in environmental issues.
On Thursday, November 4, 2010, Kennedy will appear at Rollins College to give a talk on his vision for energy independence, jobs and national wealth. He believes sustainable business and energy independence are keys to our economic revitalization.
Kennedy, son of Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of President John F. Kennedy, is an attorney specializing in environmental law. He also co-hosts Ring of Fire, a weekly radio program on the Air America Radio network, and contributes a weekly blog to The Huffington Post.
The event will take place at the Warden Arena at the Alfond Sports Center at Rollins College. It starts at 7:30pm and is completely open and free to the public to attend.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022