Named one of Time magazine’s “Heroes for the Planet” and Rolling Stone‘s “100 Agents of Change,” Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has been a driving force in environmental issues.
On Thursday, November 4, 2010, Kennedy will appear at Rollins College to give a talk on his vision for energy independence, jobs and national wealth. He believes sustainable business and energy independence are keys to our economic revitalization.
Kennedy, son of Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of President John F. Kennedy, is an attorney specializing in environmental law. He also co-hosts Ring of Fire, a weekly radio program on the Air America Radio network, and contributes a weekly blog to The Huffington Post.
The event will take place at the Warden Arena at the Alfond Sports Center at Rollins College. It starts at 7:30pm and is completely open and free to the public to attend.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023