Creative City Project, makers of innovative and immersive art experiences, will present “The Carnival – Where Orchestra meets Circus” for one weekend only, August 25-27, at the historic Cheyenne Saloon and Opera House in downtown orlando.
Creative City Project and Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra are partnering to present this brand new collaboration that will feature the music of French composer Camille Saint-Saëns’ “The Carnival of the Animals”.
With the original piece as the backbone, talented Composer Julian Bond has expanded the original 23-minute score to allow for actors, dancers, circus performers, musicians, costumes and large puppetry to bring the world of the circus to life like never before.
It’s an artful night out of music and mystery as the Ringmaster introduces you to the menagerie of Camille Saint-Saëns’ “Le Carnaval des Animaux.”
Creative City says it’s a journey into self-discovery and the complexity of what it means to be alive.
Tickets start at $35 per person and can be purchased at CreativeCityProject.com.
There are two shows nightly at 6pm and 7:30pm on Friday and Saturday, and two at 5pm and 6:30pm on Sunday, so you have six chances to catch this intriguing show.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023