Sloppy Joe’s at ICON Park is sponsoring The Wheel for the month of March 2023 with a special offer for riders.
Guests who purchase tickets to The Wheel will receive one free order of Sloppy Nachos with the purchase of two entrées through March 31, 2023.
Sloppy Nachos are a fan-favorite appetizer and the perfect way to start your meal. Dig into a mound of chips covered in the restaurant’s world-famous sloppy joe mix, black beans, cheese sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, and topped with sour cream.
Time it just right and you can also enjoy Sloppy Joe’s toast at sunset – just like it’s done in Key West’s famous Mallory Square.
Sloppy Joe’s colorful history is part of the lure of the Key West tradition, and they’ve brought it to ICON Park in Orlando. Grab a bite to eat, let a hospitable bartender whip up one of Joe’s famous cocktails, kick back and relax while enjoying the entertainment.
ICON Park is located on International Drive just south of Sand Lake Dr. Parking is free in the garage and on surface lots.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023