Orlando Fringe will be hosting its 7th annual Winter Mini-Fest January 12-15, 2023, and will kick it off with a party in its new space on Church St.
THe whole thing will officially opens at Fringe ArtSpace, with a free open house and party on Jan. 11, 2023 at Orlando Fringe’s new ArtSpace at 54 W. Church St. in downtown Orlando.
It will feature a street party, DJ, strolling entertainment, drinks, ribbon cutting, and two screenings of the Winter Mini-Fest Teaser Show.
RSVP at the event’s page if you’re planning to attend.
Then Winter Mini-Fest runs the next four days in the same space, featuring a curated lineup of short plays. For a full schedule and to purchase your Fringe button and show tickets, visit OrlandoFringe.org.
Previously, the Mini-Fest took place in rented theaters at Lowndes Shakespeare Center in Loch Haven Park, but this year, Orlando Fringe is presenting the festival in their own space, which benefits the event.
The venue also will provide satellite theaters during the main Fringe festival this May, which will once again take place at Loch Haven Park.
One of the benefits of this new space for patrons is the access to parking in the area.
Parking can be secured at the 55 West Garage on event nights for $11 ParkMobile Downtown Orlando Prepaid Event Parking (this garage fills up fast, so secure parking in advance).
Other nearby garages are the Central Boulevard Garage at 53 West Central Blvd, and Jefferson Street Garage at 62 West Jefferson Street.
Patrons can also utilize the valet in front of Fringe ArtSpace on Church Street Wednesday through Saturday 6pm-12am.
In the future, the ArtSpace will be used to mentor up-and-coming Central Florida arts groups, and provide emerging artists a place to learn and experiment.
The venue offers two performance halls: a 166-seat proscenium theater and a space that seats 40-60 depending on how it’s used, as well as the outside plaza space that can also be used.
Congrats to Orlando Fringe on its new digs, and definitely check out both the Winter Mini-Fest and the open house. They’re two of my picks for things to do in Orlando in January.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023