SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration returns for 2021, taking place select dates November 12 through January 2, 2022, and turning the park into a winter wonderland.
More than 3 million sparkling lights will decorate the park, as guests enjoy holiday entertainment, a wintery, watery wonderland immersed in a sea of twinkling holiday trees, and even a visit with Santa.
New this year:
Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale
Each Christmas Celebration night, SeaWorld celebrates the season during Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, featuring soaring fountains, dazzling lights, and festive fireworks, choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites. Experience an amazing SeaWorld Christmas connection that illuminates the night sky at Park Close on select Christmas Celebration nights.
Elmo’s Christmas Wish Show
Join Cookie Monster, Rosita, Grover, and Zoe as they help Elmo find his Christmas wish! Families are sure to be singing and dancing along while watching this fun holiday show.
Sounds of the Season
Be there as festive weekend music makes its way to SeaWorld for this year’s Christmas Celebration! See a variety of talented acts take to the Nautilus Theater stage to bring the spirit of the season to life. These special live concerts and theatrical performances are held event days.
Sesame Street Christmas Parade
The Sesame Street Christmas Parade features fantastic, festively decorated floats with show-stopping performances that celebrate the magic of the holiday season! The whole family will experience an energetic Christmas celebration with Sesame Street friends, including Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert, Ernie, and more. Guests are sure to sing, dance, and be merry with their favorite furry friends.
Winter Wonderland On Ice
Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and lights as skaters dazzle and delight in a show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Guests are immersed in the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. Stroll outdoors past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, and meet beloved characters including Rudolph and Bumble.
Rudolph’s Movie Experience
Rudolph and his friends star in this special-effects movie that will get the entire family in the holiday spirit, playing daily in the Sea Port Theater.
Public Ice Skating at Bayside Stadium
Guests can experience outdoor ice skating as they skate alongside the water of SeaWorld’s central lagoon throughout the day in a beautiful winter wonderland.
The Christmas Market, nestled along Bayside Pathway, features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights and beverages for purchase. The best way for guests to savor and save during the holidays is with a Christmas Celebration Tasting and Brew Sampler Lanyard.
In addition to Christmas, SeaWorld Orlando will celebrate the following:
From November 28 through December 6, gather with your friends and family to view the traditional lighting of the menorah in Sesame Street Land™ throughout Hanukkah.
Taking place December 26 through January 1, guests can enjoy a joyous time of reflection and celebration of African heritage with the nightly lighting of the kinara in Sesame Street Land™.
New Year’s Eve
Spend the final day of 2021 enjoying SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration then ring in the New Year as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky at midnight on December 31.
All this in addition to the regular park attractions and animal encounters!
For more information on SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, including admission, add-ons, or vacation packages, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
[Photos courtesy SeaWorld Orlando]
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023