Marlow’s Tavern‘s popular limited-time Ribs & Whiskey menu has made its much-anticipated return to all locations.
The Ribs & Whiskey menu features a choice of three sauces: Jack Daniel’s Glaze, Carolina Mustard or Marlow’s Barbecue. Guests can pair these sweet, tangy and smoky sauces with the tender ribs or choose from other seasonal favorites.
The menu includes:
- Kickin’ Chicken Verde Soup – Tender chicken, fresh cilantro, roasted poblanos, tomatillos, fall sweet corn and chili cream
- BBQ Flatbread “The Original” – Marlow’s secret sauce and the best ingredients available
- Jack Blazed Salmon – North Atlantic salmon, blazed with Jack Daniel’s® Honey Glaze, green bean casserole, shiitake mushroom, caramelized onion, applewood smoked bacon, mornay sauce, crispy tobacco onion, sweet corn and jalapeño muffins
- Pig and Buns – Slow-roasted pulled pork with Jack Daniel’s® Honey Glaze, crispy tobacco onions on buttery sesame seed roll
- Mustard-Blazed Chicken – Prestige Farms chicken, glazed with Carolina BBQ sauce, green bean casserole, shiitake mushroom, caramelized onion, applewood smoked bacon, classic mornay, crispy tobacco onion, sweet corn and jalapeño muffins
- Full or Half Rack of Ribs – Slathered with choice of sauce and served with corn muffins, jicama slaw and fried mac and cheese
- Honey Bourbon Bread Pudding – Crème-brûlée-soaked Cuban bread and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
As in years past, the menu features delicious dishes that pair perfectly with Marlow’s cocktails, wine and beer.
A la carte items on Marlow’s Ribs & Whiskey menu will only be sold on delivery partner platforms and via online ordering. A la carte items include:
- Full or Half Rack of Ribs
- Pulled Pork (1 pound)
- Jicama Slaw (3/4 quart)
- Sweet Corn Muffins (3)
- BBQ Sauce
For more information and Central Florida locations, visit marlowstavern.com.
[Photos courtesy Marlow’s Tavern]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023