On a recent weekend exploring downtown Kissimmee with friends, we happened upon Limbhelados, which serves up Puerto Rican frozen desserts called Limber.
The desserts come in two sizes, starting at $3.49, and are made with natural ingredients, including real fruit. If you ask at the counter, they do have a few samples to try before making your decision.
Flavors range from coconut and strawberry to tamarind and soursop, plus there were a few flavors with Nutella (and dusted with hazelnuts) that my chocoholic friends enjoyed. Some varieties even had a cake base.
I really enjoyed the simple coconut flavor that had real coconut pieces in it. It wasn’t overly sweet, so it was very refreshing. I also tried samples of the strawberry and pineapple flavors, and it they had a bright fresh fruit taste.
There is a small seating area inside, and a few outdoor sidewalk tables, but the desserts are also perfect to grab and take to a nearby park or home to enjoy.
Limbhelados is a family run business that makes their own product, so go support local and give them a try. They’re located at 107 Broadway in downtown Kissimmee, and are open Wednesday through Sunday. There is free street parking.
For more information, visit limbheladoskissimmee.com or visit them on social media at @LimbheladosKissimmee.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023