Orlando Fringe is shaking things up a bit and have announced this year there will be some Party Pods available in these socially distant times at the festival.
What are Party Pods you ask? They are ten-foot by ten-foot tents and each comes with a table, four chairs, a personal cooler with ice, a souvenir Fringe beer pitcher, and four cans of your beverage choice, plus they are equipped with lights, so the party doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. Each Party Pod will also have its own personal cocktail server so patrons won’t have to get up to walk to the bar.
“We’ve placed the Party Pods in specific places with our Fringe fans in mind,” said Fringe Executive Director Alauna Friskics. “There are tents close to the outdoor stage and some close to the bar. We’ve got tents in the back for those who want a bit of seclusion, and with accessibility in mind, we have placed some pods closer to sidewalks for people with limited mobility.”
There are ten of these Party Pods available to rent daily throughout the run of the Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival (May 18-31, 2021).
Party Pods seat four and are $149 per day (5pm-1am) Monday-Friday, and $249 on Saturday, Sunday, and Memorial Day Monday (11am-1am). The Party Pods will be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected between reservations. Book before May 1 for a discount.
To reserve your Party Pod, go to orlandofringe.org/partypods.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023