Orlando’s Holy Land Experience has been closed due to the pandemic, but they’ve announced they will reopen for two free days at the end of this month.
The park is required to host one free admission day a year to keep its tax-exempt status, even during the pandemic, so they’ve chosen April 28 and 29 to reopen to the public.
They will close again following this, due to “ongoing pandemic and economic concerns.”
The Holy Land Experience is located just off I-4, at the intersection of Vineland Rd and Conroy Rd. It is registered as a Christian-based theme park in Orlando, Florida, that tells the stories of the Bible via displays, exhibits, and more.
In the past free admission days have brought huge crowds, so it’s best to get there early as they will be operating at a limited capacity. Gates open at 10 AM and parking is free. Masks will be required.
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com/free-day.
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023
- The Wheel at ICON Park Evacuated After Power Outage on New Year’s Eve - January 1, 2023
- “Jurassic World Live Tour” Roars Into Orlando’s Amway Center Jan 13-16, 2023 + We Have a Discount Code! - December 30, 2022