Orlando’s Holy Land Experience has been closed due to the pandemic, but they’ve announced they will reopen for two free days at the end of this month.
The park is required to host one free admission day a year to keep its tax-exempt status, even during the pandemic, so they’ve chosen April 28 and 29 to reopen to the public.
They will close again following this, due to “ongoing pandemic and economic concerns.”
The Holy Land Experience is located just off I-4, at the intersection of Vineland Rd and Conroy Rd. It is registered as a Christian-based theme park in Orlando, Florida, that tells the stories of the Bible via displays, exhibits, and more.
In the past free admission days have brought huge crowds, so it’s best to get there early as they will be operating at a limited capacity. Gates open at 10 AM and parking is free. Masks will be required.
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com/free-day.
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023