Orlando’s Holy Land Experience has been closed due to the pandemic, but they’ve announced they will reopen for two free days at the end of this month.
The park is required to host one free admission day a year to keep its tax-exempt status, even during the pandemic, so they’ve chosen April 28 and 29 to reopen to the public.
They will close again following this, due to “ongoing pandemic and economic concerns.”
The Holy Land Experience is located just off I-4, at the intersection of Vineland Rd and Conroy Rd. It is registered as a Christian-based theme park in Orlando, Florida, that tells the stories of the Bible via displays, exhibits, and more.
In the past free admission days have brought huge crowds, so it’s best to get there early as they will be operating at a limited capacity. Gates open at 10 AM and parking is free. Masks will be required.
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com/free-day.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023