Winter Park Village, a large outdoor retail center in Winter Park, is about to undergo a multimillion dollar revamp.
One of the biggest changes will be made to East Avenue, which runs in front of Regal theater.
The road will be adjusted so that the Village can block it off for events, if they choose to. Along with this, a beer garden and wine bar could be added for the purpose of hosting outdoor events.
The Village is also hoping to add to its offerings with fitness, retail stores, and more dining. No leases have been offered or signed at this time.
Winter Park Village was actually up for sale earlier this year, but the pandemic put a stop on those plans, so the owners have decided to invest and upgrade the retail center instead.
The project will start sometime in 2021. I haven’t heard an exact date for that, or a estimated completion date, but I’ll let you know when I get more information.
Maitland-based Charlan · Brock · Architects is handling the design, with Longwood-based Dix.Hite + Partners handling landscaping.
[Images courtesy of Charlan · Brock · Architects]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022