Winter Park Village, a large outdoor retail center in Winter Park, is about to undergo a multimillion dollar revamp.
One of the biggest changes will be made to East Avenue, which runs in front of Regal theater.
The road will be adjusted so that the Village can block it off for events, if they choose to. Along with this, a beer garden and wine bar could be added for the purpose of hosting outdoor events.
The Village is also hoping to add to its offerings with fitness, retail stores, and more dining. No leases have been offered or signed at this time.
Winter Park Village was actually up for sale earlier this year, but the pandemic put a stop on those plans, so the owners have decided to invest and upgrade the retail center instead.
The project will start sometime in 2021. I haven’t heard an exact date for that, or a estimated completion date, but I’ll let you know when I get more information.
Maitland-based Charlan · Brock · Architects is handling the design, with Longwood-based Dix.Hite + Partners handling landscaping.
[Images courtesy of Charlan · Brock · Architects]
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023