PepsiCo Beverages North America has announced its official partnership with Orlando’s Exploria Stadium as the new official non-alcoholic beverage partner.
The five-year deal makes PepsiCo Beverages North America the exclusive carbonated soft drink, water (flat, sparkling, carbonated, premium, flavored/non-flavored), energy drink, muscle milk, juice, and tea of Orlando City SC, Orlando Pride, and Exploria Stadium, and includes rights to marks and logos for marketing, activation and community engagement.
The family of Pepsi products will be served throughout Exploria Stadium for all games and events beginning with Orlando City SC’s regular season home opening fixture against Real Salt Lake scheduled for February 29.
To kick off the new partnership, PepsiCo Beverages North America and Exploria Stadium will host a special post-game free concert featuring Ally Brooke for all ticketed fans after that February 29th game.
The first 200 fans to purchase tickets to the February 29 match using the link here will receive VIP field access for the post-game concert and get to experience the show from the once-in-a-lifetime location. Tickets start at $30 for the game and concert.
An allotment of VIP field access has also been reserved for Season Ticket Members, who will be contacted with more information.
Visit orlandocitysc.com for more information.
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020