Lockheed Martin will serve as the title sponsor for the first-ever Lockheed Martin Space and Air Show, and tickets will go on sale November 10.
It will be held at the Orlando Sanford International Airport Oct 31 to Nov 1, 2020, and will be headlined by the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds.
The show will also feature numerous company air, ground and space assets.
Lockheed Martin has a 60-year history in Central Florida, including executing programs in the Orlando, Tampa, and Space Coast areas. This work includes aviation, space exploration, missiles, fire control, and training and simulation programs.
“We look forward to giving visitors from central Florida and from across the nation a firsthand glimpse into the exciting technologies and capabilities we provide our military and our allies to help them protect lives and liberties around the world,” said Marillyn Hewson, chairman, president and CEO of Lockheed Martin in a press release.
Ticket prices haven’t been announced, but those interested in more information can visit SpaceandAirShow.com.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Host Annual NASA Day of Remembrance January 30, 2020 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC @NASA - January 28, 2020
- Orlando Shakes Presents ‘The Three Musketeers’ February 5 – March 22, 2020 .. @OrlandoShakes #Orlandoarts - January 28, 2020
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020