Florida residents can now make the most of their holiday season and beyond at Universal Orlando with two new offers:
Buy a Day, Get a 2nd Day Free
Available immediately, Florida residents can purchase a 1-Day, Park-to-Park ticket to experience Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and get a second day completely FREE to use anytime now through January 31, 2020 with limited blockout dates.
Plus for only $25 more, Florida residents can add a third day at Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park.
Save up to $75 on Florida Resident Passes
Florida residents can also save up to $75 on Florida Resident Passes when purchasing now through January 6, 2020. Florida Resident
Passes begin at less than $13 per month, after the initial required deposit, and include a variety of 2-Park and 3-Park pass options. Some even include parking and other perks.
For more information or to purchase, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020