Spooky Empire will bring stars of horror films, TV, music and more to the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa for their annual fall convention the weekend of October 31 to November 3, 2019.
The 4-day event will feature an array of activities including celebrity autographs with meet & greets, photo ops, Q&A’s led by special guests, live performances, a film festival, and their popular tattoo festival.
And while they’ve moved this year’s convention to Tampa from Orlando, you can expect some great guests to meet.
This year, celebrity guests include:
- Shock rocker Alice Cooper
- Queen of Halloween, Cassandra Peterson as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
- Sam Raimi, director of Army of Darkness, Evil Dead, Ash vs Evil Dead, Spider-Man, Grudge, Crawl, Xena, and Hercules
- His brother actor Ted Raimi from Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, Xena: Warrior Princess, Ash vs Evil Dead, Twin Peaks, Midnight Meat Train, and Spider-Man
- The infamous actor Bruce Campbell of Army of Darkness, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Xena: Warrior Princess, Burn Notice, Adventures of Brisco County Jr, and Bubba Ho-tep
- Author Clive Barker, who has written classic horror like Hellraiser, Hellraiser II, Candyman, Midnight Meat Train, and Night Breed
- Rock band Twisted Sister
- Actor Tony Todd, best known for his distinctive voice and unforgettable roles including Candyman, The Crow, Wishmaster, Final Destination, Platoon, Night of the Living Dead, and many more
- Actor Ken Foree, who has starred in Dawn of the Dead, The Devil’s Rejects, Halloween, and The Lords of Salem
- Actor James Hong who has been featured in Big Trouble in Little China, The Golden Child, Kung Fu Panda, Blade Runner, Seinfeld, Tank Girl, and Wayne’s World.
- Actress Danielle Harris, known for her roles in Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Halloween (Rob Zombie), Holliston, and Hatchet 2
- Joe Bob Briggs (Drive-In Theater, Monstervision, The Last Drive-In)
- And so many more!
In advance, four-day passes are $90, three-day passes are $80, one day passes on Thursday is $20, Friday and Sunday are $40, and on Saturday $50. Tickets for children 10 years old and under are free.
Limited VIP Packages are available for $250 and include early entry to all three days, raffles, T-shirts, autograph line fast-pass, exclusive VIP party access on Saturday night with guest celebrities in attendance.
Prices increase at the door. Celebrity autographs and photos are additional fees. Parking is also additional.
Rooms are available at Embassy Suites Tampa and all overflow hotels which can be found on Spooky Empire’s website.
For more information regarding the convention, and to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- LEGOLAND Florida Unveils New Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse With College Scholarship Giveaway .. @LEGOLANDFlorida - November 19, 2019
- 4th Annual Florida Tiny House Festival Comes to Orlando November 22-24 .. @UnitedTinyHouse - November 18, 2019
- Out and About: Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive Adds Bottomless Dining Option to Menu .. @MiasItalian_Orl - November 17, 2019
- Aquatica Orlando Announces Florida’s First Dueling Water Slide to Debut in 2020 .. @AquaticaOrlando #RiptideRace - November 15, 2019
- Festival of Trees Turns Orlando Museum of Art Into Winter Wonderland Nov 16-24, 2019 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees - November 14, 2019
- Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College Presents ‘Private Lies: Improvised Film Noir’ Nov 15-23 .. @rollinscollege #OrlandoArts - November 12, 2019
- Orlando SeaWolves Host 2nd Annual Free Soccer Fan Fest at Osceola Heritage Park Nov 17 .. @MCOSeaWolves - November 11, 2019
- Jonas Brothers Bring Happiness Begins Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center November 16 .. @AmwayCenter @JonasBrothers - November 10, 2019
- 8th Annual Barktoberfest Returns to Lake Eola Park Nov 17 .. @ocas_Orlando #Barktoberfest - November 10, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Space and Air Show Tickets On Sale Nov 10 for 2020 Show .. @SpaceandAirShow - November 9, 2019