Spooky Empire will bring stars of horror films, TV, music and more to the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa for their annual fall convention the weekend of October 31 to November 3, 2019.
The 4-day event will feature an array of activities including celebrity autographs with meet & greets, photo ops, Q&A’s led by special guests, live performances, a film festival, and their popular tattoo festival.
And while they’ve moved this year’s convention to Tampa from Orlando, you can expect some great guests to meet.
This year, celebrity guests include:
- Shock rocker Alice Cooper
- Queen of Halloween, Cassandra Peterson as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
- Sam Raimi, director of Army of Darkness, Evil Dead, Ash vs Evil Dead, Spider-Man, Grudge, Crawl, Xena, and Hercules
- His brother actor Ted Raimi from Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, Xena: Warrior Princess, Ash vs Evil Dead, Twin Peaks, Midnight Meat Train, and Spider-Man
- The infamous actor Bruce Campbell of Army of Darkness, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Xena: Warrior Princess, Burn Notice, Adventures of Brisco County Jr, and Bubba Ho-tep
- Author Clive Barker, who has written classic horror like Hellraiser, Hellraiser II, Candyman, Midnight Meat Train, and Night Breed
- Rock band Twisted Sister
- Actor Tony Todd, best known for his distinctive voice and unforgettable roles including Candyman, The Crow, Wishmaster, Final Destination, Platoon, Night of the Living Dead, and many more
- Actor Ken Foree, who has starred in Dawn of the Dead, The Devil’s Rejects, Halloween, and The Lords of Salem
- Actor James Hong who has been featured in Big Trouble in Little China, The Golden Child, Kung Fu Panda, Blade Runner, Seinfeld, Tank Girl, and Wayne’s World.
- Actress Danielle Harris, known for her roles in Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Halloween (Rob Zombie), Holliston, and Hatchet 2
- Joe Bob Briggs (Drive-In Theater, Monstervision, The Last Drive-In)
- And so many more!
In advance, four-day passes are $90, three-day passes are $80, one day passes on Thursday is $20, Friday and Sunday are $40, and on Saturday $50. Tickets for children 10 years old and under are free.
Limited VIP Packages are available for $250 and include early entry to all three days, raffles, T-shirts, autograph line fast-pass, exclusive VIP party access on Saturday night with guest celebrities in attendance.
Prices increase at the door. Celebrity autographs and photos are additional fees. Parking is also additional.
Rooms are available at Embassy Suites Tampa and all overflow hotels which can be found on Spooky Empire’s website.
For more information regarding the convention, and to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020