Spooky Empire will bring stars of horror films, TV, music and more to the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa for their annual fall convention the weekend of October 31 to November 3, 2019.
The 4-day event will feature an array of activities including celebrity autographs with meet & greets, photo ops, Q&A’s led by special guests, live performances, a film festival, and their popular tattoo festival.
And while they’ve moved this year’s convention to Tampa from Orlando, you can expect some great guests to meet.
This year, celebrity guests include:
- Shock rocker Alice Cooper
- Queen of Halloween, Cassandra Peterson as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
- Sam Raimi, director of Army of Darkness, Evil Dead, Ash vs Evil Dead, Spider-Man, Grudge, Crawl, Xena, and Hercules
- His brother actor Ted Raimi from Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, Xena: Warrior Princess, Ash vs Evil Dead, Twin Peaks, Midnight Meat Train, and Spider-Man
- The infamous actor Bruce Campbell of Army of Darkness, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Xena: Warrior Princess, Burn Notice, Adventures of Brisco County Jr, and Bubba Ho-tep
- Author Clive Barker, who has written classic horror like Hellraiser, Hellraiser II, Candyman, Midnight Meat Train, and Night Breed
- Rock band Twisted Sister
- Actor Tony Todd, best known for his distinctive voice and unforgettable roles including Candyman, The Crow, Wishmaster, Final Destination, Platoon, Night of the Living Dead, and many more
- Actor Ken Foree, who has starred in Dawn of the Dead, The Devil’s Rejects, Halloween, and The Lords of Salem
- Actor James Hong who has been featured in Big Trouble in Little China, The Golden Child, Kung Fu Panda, Blade Runner, Seinfeld, Tank Girl, and Wayne’s World.
- Actress Danielle Harris, known for her roles in Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Halloween (Rob Zombie), Holliston, and Hatchet 2
- Joe Bob Briggs (Drive-In Theater, Monstervision, The Last Drive-In)
- And so many more!
In advance, four-day passes are $90, three-day passes are $80, one day passes on Thursday is $20, Friday and Sunday are $40, and on Saturday $50. Tickets for children 10 years old and under are free.
Limited VIP Packages are available for $250 and include early entry to all three days, raffles, T-shirts, autograph line fast-pass, exclusive VIP party access on Saturday night with guest celebrities in attendance.
Prices increase at the door. Celebrity autographs and photos are additional fees. Parking is also additional.
Rooms are available at Embassy Suites Tampa and all overflow hotels which can be found on Spooky Empire’s website.
For more information regarding the convention, and to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020