Osceola Arts will be kicking off their 2019-2020 season this Friday with “The Addams Family: A New Musical“, which runs September 27 to October 13, 2019.
Based on the iconic, creepy, quirky family of the same name, “The Addams Family: A New Musical” is set within the span of one night in the Addams Family Mansion.
A family of outsiders comes to dinner, and Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, and Fester must face the one thing that scares them the most: change.
The original musical with music and lyrics by Andrew Lippa and book by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elise is fun for the family and a great way to get into the spirit of Fall. Directed by Dominic Del Brocco, this musical comedy features a talented cast who are excited to bring this fun contemporary production to life.
Tickets start at only $25, with Senior, students and group rates available. Showtimes are at 7:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays, 2pm on Sundays, and an additional 2pm matinee performance on Saturday, October 12th.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit OsceolaArts.org.
When attending a performance, arrive early so you can check out two new visual arts exhibits: Celebrating Hispanic Arts and Culture, which proudly showcases over 80 works by many local artists; and Francisco Garcia Burgos, an exhibit that showcases paintings created by this Puerto Rican artist between 2001-2019. All exhibits are free and open to the public.
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020