Osceola Arts will be kicking off their 2019-2020 season this Friday with “The Addams Family: A New Musical“, which runs September 27 to October 13, 2019.
Based on the iconic, creepy, quirky family of the same name, “The Addams Family: A New Musical” is set within the span of one night in the Addams Family Mansion.
A family of outsiders comes to dinner, and Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley, and Fester must face the one thing that scares them the most: change.
The original musical with music and lyrics by Andrew Lippa and book by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elise is fun for the family and a great way to get into the spirit of Fall. Directed by Dominic Del Brocco, this musical comedy features a talented cast who are excited to bring this fun contemporary production to life.
Tickets start at only $25, with Senior, students and group rates available. Showtimes are at 7:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays, 2pm on Sundays, and an additional 2pm matinee performance on Saturday, October 12th.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit OsceolaArts.org.
When attending a performance, arrive early so you can check out two new visual arts exhibits: Celebrating Hispanic Arts and Culture, which proudly showcases over 80 works by many local artists; and Francisco Garcia Burgos, an exhibit that showcases paintings created by this Puerto Rican artist between 2001-2019. All exhibits are free and open to the public.
- Orlando Shakes #Playfest 2019 to Feature Seven New Works .. @OrlandoShakes #OrlandoArts - October 21, 2019
- Win a 4-Pack of Tickets to The Big Bounce America Tour in Kissimmee! .. @TheBigBounceUSA #giveaway - October 17, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offering Two Florida Resident Offers This Fall - October 15, 2019
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- Ocean Prime Orlando Launches New Prix Fixe Theater Menu .. @OceanPrimeCMR - October 13, 2019
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2019: Ocean Prime Orlando, Maple Street Biscuit Company, Holler and Dash, Sonny’s BBQ, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019