The 2020-model Central Florida International Auto Show returns to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando on a new weekend this year, Friday, September 20 through Sunday, September 22 (formerly the show was held over Thanksgiving).
We also have two pairs of tickets to give away! Keep reading to find out how to enter.
The largest auto show in Florida will feature more than 400 of the latest cars, trucks, crossovers, SUVs, alternative fuel options and hybrids, as well as pre-production models, exotics, classics and test drives.
That’s right…test-drive a lineup of all-new vehicles, right at the show. From hybrids to heavy duty trucks, licensed drivers are invited to get a feel for the performance and handling of dozens of new vehicles from several manufacturers including Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram, Subaru and Toyota.
Professional 4×4 drivers will take passengers on a thrilling interactive adventure along an off-road test track at Camp Jeep® featuring the iconic Jeep Mountain, an 18-foot, 35-degree hill climb; three-wheeling over Camp Jeep’s Trail Rated Pass; and a stretch of terrain that simulates fallen logs. A collection of all-new Jeep models will be available to test on the track.
Plus, truck fans are invited to experience the towing and maneuverability firsthand on the latest Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 trucks at the Ram Truck Test Drive Experience, an indoor closed course.
Fans of classic cars miss a unique display of rare Model A’s as well as the Antique Automobile Club of America’s (AACA) collection of antique and collectible vehicles from the 1930s – 1970s, courtesy of AACA-FL Region and Model A’s of Orlando.
A collection of classic trucks, customized Jeeps complete with a mobile DJ Studio and customized MOPAR performance vehicles will also be on display.
The auto show is also fun for the little ones! At the CITGO Kids Test Drives & Fun Zone, children are invited to hop into mini-electric vehicles and go for a spin on a mini-test track inside the auto show, as well as jump around in the high-flying Spider Jump! Kids will also enjoy face painting. Test drives are limited to children six years and under, and under 60 lbs.
New this year, a Subaru Pet Adoption Event will take place inside the convention center at the Subaru exhibit, to help pets find forever homes in the Orlando area. Adorable adoptable pups will be available for adoption.
In addition to the adoption opportunities, attendees are also invited to assemble rope toys for the local shelter or for their own pet, as well as create custom pet tags using the Subaru Loves Pets engraver. All activities are complimentary, but donations are welcome and will go to support the Halifax Humane Society work in Orlando.
Everyone is invited to check out all the latest vehicles in this non-selling environment, talk to product specialists, inspect engines and experience the latest automotive technology. It really is fun for all ages.
The Central Florida International Auto Show is owned and presented by the Central Florida Auto Dealers Association and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows.
Admission is $12 for adults (13 and over) and $7 for senior citizens (62 and older), military and first responders (w/any DOD/municipal ID), and students (21 and under w/school ID).
Children 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
Purchase advance tickets to receive a $1 off adult admission tickets at orlandoautoshow.com.
Show hours are Friday and Saturday, from 10am to 9pm, and Sunday, from 10am to 6pm.
But wait! We did say we have some tickets to giveaway, didn’t we?
If you want to give your luck a try, CitySurfing Orlando, in partnership with the Central Florida International Auto Show have two pairs of tickets to giveaway.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway.
Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Tuesday, September 17, 2019. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to reply or another winner will be drawn.
Winner will also need to pick up the tickets in person at the Orange County Convention Center; they will not be mailed.
Good luck and happy entering!
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020
- Jesse Cook Returns to Orlando with Show at Plaza Live on Jan 19, 2020 .. @JesseCookHQ @LivePlaza - January 13, 2020