M•A•C Cosmetics and Disney have teamed up to create the latest make-up collection inspired by Disney’s live action movie “Aladdin,” and they are hosting a world premiere event at Disney Springs on Wednesday, May 15.
M•A•C has created an exciting new makeup collection featuring everything from lipsticks to eye shadows inspired by Jasmine’s classic look. Plus each item in the collection is adorned with special packaging inspired by the rich patterns, vibrant colors and beautiful costumes in the film.
On Wednesday, May 15 from noon-10pm, guests will have the opportunity to be the first to shop this new collection at Waterview Park at Disney Springs (located near The BOATHOUSE on The Landing).
Here you’ll find a truly immersive atmosphere with incredible and Instagram-worthy photo opportunities and surprise and delight moments inspired by the film.
If you go, be sure to tag your photos #AladdinCollectionByMAC and @DisneyAladdin on Twitter and Instagram.
Disney’s “Aladdin” is in theaters May 24.
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019
- UCF Team Among Those Selected by @NASA to to Study Our Moon and More #SSERVI - June 29, 2019