M•A•C Cosmetics and Disney have teamed up to create the latest make-up collection inspired by Disney’s live action movie “Aladdin,” and they are hosting a world premiere event at Disney Springs on Wednesday, May 15.
M•A•C has created an exciting new makeup collection featuring everything from lipsticks to eye shadows inspired by Jasmine’s classic look. Plus each item in the collection is adorned with special packaging inspired by the rich patterns, vibrant colors and beautiful costumes in the film.
On Wednesday, May 15 from noon-10pm, guests will have the opportunity to be the first to shop this new collection at Waterview Park at Disney Springs (located near The BOATHOUSE on The Landing).
Here you’ll find a truly immersive atmosphere with incredible and Instagram-worthy photo opportunities and surprise and delight moments inspired by the film.
If you go, be sure to tag your photos #AladdinCollectionByMAC and @DisneyAladdin on Twitter and Instagram.
Disney’s “Aladdin” is in theaters May 24.
- Get Free Regular Day Parking with Purchase of Cinemark Matinee Tickets at Universal CityWalk #UniversalOrlando - May 24, 2019
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019