Gaylord Palms Resort has announced it will host six festive performances for their 2018 Sounds of the Season concert series.
Each concert is set on the grand St. Augustine atrium stage in Emerald Bay Plaza with the perfect view of the 60-foot Christmas tree.
The performance line-up is:
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018 – Sandi Patty ($40)
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 – Deejay Young ($25)
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 – Voctave ($35)
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018 – Holidays in Hollywood ($25)
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 – 4eva29 ($25)
- Thursday, December 20, 2018 – VoicePlay ($30)
All shows start at 8pm. Included with your Sounds of the Season ticket is exclusive access to experience the signature attraction ICE! after the performance.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit the Gaylord Palms Sounds of the Season ticket page.
- 2019 Marketplace Menus for SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival - February 22, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019