For the first time ever, Gaylord Palms Resort will offer the Three Kings Festival as part of the closing days of its popular Christmas at Gaylord Palms event. It will run Jan 1-6, 2019.
The resort will add additional shows and activities as part of the festival to highlight Three Kings’ Day, a Latin holiday that honors the Three Wise Men and their visit to the meet baby Jesus as told in the Gospel of Matthew.
Twice daily, guests can enjoy the all-new show, The Journey of Los Tres Reyes Magos. This free stage show showcases the Three Kings in a musical celebration as they retell the Christmas story and the celebrations surrounding it, including Las Posadas and el Día de los Reyes, all on stage in Emerald Plaza inside the grand St. Augustine Atrium.
The resort’s popular snow sliding attraction also gets a hot, new twist for Three Kings Festival, becoming Snow Tubing Latin Nights. During the evening hours, guests will zoom down our eight-lane tubing hill accompanied by high-energy Latin music. Guests may enjoy unlimited runs on their ticket date. Double riding tubes are available for parents with small children. (Snow Tubing will close on January 5, 2019.)
And let’s not forget the great Latin food: In celebration of Three Kings Day, Gaylord Palms’ award-winning restaurants will feature the traditional Coquito cocktail, plus some Latin-inspired favorites:
- MOOR: Beef or Chicken Empanadas with Chipotle Aioli
- Socio: Ham Croquettes with Garlic Mustard
- Wreckers Sports Bar: Mojo Pork Tacos with Cilantro Slaw
- Villa de Flora: Three Kings Cake on the dessert buffet
This is all in addition to the regular Christmas at Gaylord Palms offerings including the fabulous ICE! featuring A Christmas Story, along with Cirque Dreams Unwrapped, Dreams of Christmas Light Show, the Christmas Tree Trail, and so much more.
For more information, visit ChristmasatGaylordPalms.com.
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020
- Jesse Cook Returns to Orlando with Show at Plaza Live on Jan 19, 2020 .. @JesseCookHQ @LivePlaza - January 13, 2020
- Thomas’® Bagels Celebrates National Bagel Day Jan 15th with Orlando Pop-Up at Lynx Central Station .. #ThomasBagels #NationalBagelDay @lynxbusorlando - January 13, 2020