For the first time ever, Gaylord Palms Resort will offer the Three Kings Festival as part of the closing days of its popular Christmas at Gaylord Palms event. It will run Jan 1-6, 2019.
The resort will add additional shows and activities as part of the festival to highlight Three Kings’ Day, a Latin holiday that honors the Three Wise Men and their visit to the meet baby Jesus as told in the Gospel of Matthew.
Twice daily, guests can enjoy the all-new show, The Journey of Los Tres Reyes Magos. This free stage show showcases the Three Kings in a musical celebration as they retell the Christmas story and the celebrations surrounding it, including Las Posadas and el Día de los Reyes, all on stage in Emerald Plaza inside the grand St. Augustine Atrium.
The resort’s popular snow sliding attraction also gets a hot, new twist for Three Kings Festival, becoming Snow Tubing Latin Nights. During the evening hours, guests will zoom down our eight-lane tubing hill accompanied by high-energy Latin music. Guests may enjoy unlimited runs on their ticket date. Double riding tubes are available for parents with small children. (Snow Tubing will close on January 5, 2019.)
And let’s not forget the great Latin food: In celebration of Three Kings Day, Gaylord Palms’ award-winning restaurants will feature the traditional Coquito cocktail, plus some Latin-inspired favorites:
- MOOR: Beef or Chicken Empanadas with Chipotle Aioli
- Socio: Ham Croquettes with Garlic Mustard
- Wreckers Sports Bar: Mojo Pork Tacos with Cilantro Slaw
- Villa de Flora: Three Kings Cake on the dessert buffet
This is all in addition to the regular Christmas at Gaylord Palms offerings including the fabulous ICE! featuring A Christmas Story, along with Cirque Dreams Unwrapped, Dreams of Christmas Light Show, the Christmas Tree Trail, and so much more.
For more information, visit ChristmasatGaylordPalms.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020