The halls of the Orlando Museum of Art will look a lot like Christmas when the 32nd annual Festival of the Trees returns November 10-18, 2018.
Council of 101, which sponsors the event, invites you to get into the Holiday mood as you stroll through the halls filled with extravagant, designer-decorated trees, breathtaking displays of wreaths and tabletop trees, gingerbread masterpieces, and appearances by Santa.
The Orlando Museum of Art will showcase designer Christmas trees of all sizes, holiday vignettes, custom hand designed wreaths and table décor, a gingerbread village, tabletop displays and more. Each piece is designed by Orlando’s finest designers and is available for purchase.
Festival of Trees is a major fundraiser for the Orlando Museum of Art, and during its run, there are also several additional event days:
The Opening Night Gala is November 9, and tickets are $175 per person. Add on the Tree-Lighting Champagne Reception for $25 more. The evening is a night of glamour at the Museum in a curated holiday wonderland setting with live music, delectable food, and VIP access to designer trees.
Bring your family and have Breakfast with Santa on November 10 and November 17. Meet Santa and have your picture taken with him. Plus join in singing Christmas carols and other fun-filled holiday-inspired activities. Tickets are $30 per person.
Later on November 10, join OMA for “Havana Nights,” an incredible night of music and dancing during the Festival of Trees at the Orlando Museum of Art. There will be a live Latin band, buffet dinner from Pearson’s Festival Café, cash bar, party favors, and more. Tickets are $45 per person.
Seniors receive discounted admission of $10 on November 13, from 10am to 5pm.
Kids will love the Reindeer Romp Children’s Party on November 14 from 7-8:30pm. Tickets are $20 per person and include a fun-filled evening of holiday excitement, Santa, and more. Get in an hour early for $10 extra.
Enjoy a special lecture presentation by famed interior decorator India Hicks on November 15 at 11am. Tickets are $45 per person and limited to 260 seats. There is also a Pop-up Shop & VIP Reception with India Hicks from 10-11am for $125, limited to 40 perople.
For the adults, Ugly Holiday Sweater Date Night takes place on November 16 from 7-10pm. Enjoy a date night, all geared up in your finest, ugly holiday sweater, enjoying music while strolling through the Festival of Trees and the Museum’s exhibitions. Casual eats and drinks available for purchase in the Festival Café.Tickets are $30 per person.
Tickets to view the Festival of Trees are only $15 for adults, and $5 for children 3-11, which includes admission to the rest of the museum. OMA members tickets are $10.
They may be purchased in person, via phone by calling 407-896-4231 x254 or online at omart.org/events/festival_of_trees. Hours are 10am to 5pm daily.
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019