The halls of the Orlando Museum of Art will look a lot like Christmas when the 32nd annual Festival of the Trees returns November 10-18, 2018.
Council of 101, which sponsors the event, invites you to get into the Holiday mood as you stroll through the halls filled with extravagant, designer-decorated trees, breathtaking displays of wreaths and tabletop trees, gingerbread masterpieces, and appearances by Santa.
The Orlando Museum of Art will showcase designer Christmas trees of all sizes, holiday vignettes, custom hand designed wreaths and table décor, a gingerbread village, tabletop displays and more. Each piece is designed by Orlando’s finest designers and is available for purchase.
Festival of Trees is a major fundraiser for the Orlando Museum of Art, and during its run, there are also several additional event days:
The Opening Night Gala is November 9, and tickets are $175 per person. Add on the Tree-Lighting Champagne Reception for $25 more. The evening is a night of glamour at the Museum in a curated holiday wonderland setting with live music, delectable food, and VIP access to designer trees.
Bring your family and have Breakfast with Santa on November 10 and November 17. Meet Santa and have your picture taken with him. Plus join in singing Christmas carols and other fun-filled holiday-inspired activities. Tickets are $30 per person.
Later on November 10, join OMA for “Havana Nights,” an incredible night of music and dancing during the Festival of Trees at the Orlando Museum of Art. There will be a live Latin band, buffet dinner from Pearson’s Festival Café, cash bar, party favors, and more. Tickets are $45 per person.
Seniors receive discounted admission of $10 on November 13, from 10am to 5pm.
Kids will love the Reindeer Romp Children’s Party on November 14 from 7-8:30pm. Tickets are $20 per person and include a fun-filled evening of holiday excitement, Santa, and more. Get in an hour early for $10 extra.
Enjoy a special lecture presentation by famed interior decorator India Hicks on November 15 at 11am. Tickets are $45 per person and limited to 260 seats. There is also a Pop-up Shop & VIP Reception with India Hicks from 10-11am for $125, limited to 40 perople.
For the adults, Ugly Holiday Sweater Date Night takes place on November 16 from 7-10pm. Enjoy a date night, all geared up in your finest, ugly holiday sweater, enjoying music while strolling through the Festival of Trees and the Museum’s exhibitions. Casual eats and drinks available for purchase in the Festival Café.Tickets are $30 per person.
Tickets to view the Festival of Trees are only $15 for adults, and $5 for children 3-11, which includes admission to the rest of the museum. OMA members tickets are $10.
They may be purchased in person, via phone by calling 407-896-4231 x254 or online at omart.org/events/festival_of_trees. Hours are 10am to 5pm daily.
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ starring @BettyBuckley Takes the Stage at Dr. Phillips Center Nov 27-Dec 2, 2018 #HelloDolly #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 21, 2018
- Out and About: ICE! Returns to Gaylord Palms With Frozen Homage to ‘A Christmas Story’ #CAGP2018 #ICE2018 - November 20, 2018
- ICON Orlando Introduces New Experiences and Savings for Holidays #ICONOrlando - November 19, 2018
- Michael Bublé Returns to Central Florida Feb 2019 with Shows in Orlando and Tampa - November 18, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2018 in Orlando - November 16, 2018
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018